There’s no way around it: mobile apps are here to stay, and they are changing the way consumers interact with businesses. According to Forbes, smartphone users spend 86% of their time using apps, and only 14% of their time using mobile browsers. What does that mean for you? It means if you want to reach your customers, you will engage with them more effectively with an app that with a mobile version of your website.
The IntelligenceStorm development team has a deep knowledge of and experience with developing mobile apps. If you are ready to take this step, we are prepared to guide you.
Does it Make Sense to Develop an App for My Business?
Our developers can help you determine whether it makes sense to develop a mobile app for your business. If the answer is yes, we will help you determine which kind of app will benefit you – and your customers – most. The types of apps we develop include:
- Mobile Store/Shop apps: A mobile store app is an excellent marketing tool for online stores. If you run an e-commerce business, you should think very seriously about implementing a mobile store app.
- B2B apps: If you run a B2B enterprise, you may want to consider creating an app that helps your clients do business. Apps for business include calendars, finance/expense tracking apps, communication apps, business social networking apps and much more.
- Mobile Games: With smartphones, users can take their favorite games anywhere, which means that mobile games are in high demand. A mobile game can be a great way to introduce potential clients to your brand. If you are unsure whether it makes sense to incorporate a mobile game app into your marketing strategy, our developers can discuss this with you and help you make the determination.
- Information analysis apps: The need to analyze data doesn’t disappear when your customers are away from their desks. A mobile data analysis app can help your clients access the information they need, no matter where they are.
- Maps & Exploration: Want to make sure your customers can always find their way? Give them a map! We can help you determine whether it makes sense to add a mobile map to your marketing strategy.
What Mobile App Technologies can IntelligenceStorm Help With?
We have experience with the whole spectrum of mobile app technologies. We have developed apps for Android and iPhone operating systems. We have extensive experience with technologies such as:
- Web-based mobile development including PhoneGap, jQuery Mobile and Sencha
- iOS development for iPhones and iPads Android development
Why Choose Us?
Whether you are unsure whether you should develop an app, are ready to create an app but aren’t sure where to start, or you have already have a clear vision of an app in mind, our developers can help. Our developers have the knowledge and experience to develop an app that makes your clients’ lives easier. Lastly, we offer our services at rates that are extremely cost-effective. We can help you stay ahead of your competition and stay within your budget.
If you are ready to take the next step toward developing a mobile app for your business, contact IntelligenceStorm.